My name is Natalia Jankowska-Urant and I was born in Jaworzno, such as my family for generations. I am a graduate of the Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection at the University of Silesia, Interior Design in the Education and Business Centre in Katowice and the Primary Music School in Jaworzno.
By profession, I am a laboratory diagnostician – a microbiologist. By avocation, I am a painter who paints with different shades of coffee and tea – my own idea and technique, as well as oil paints. It is my family home that imbued in me the passion for creating and perceiving the world artistically.
For years, I have been working with one of the painters from Jaworzno - Jacek Gąsior - who is my teacher, guide and tutor in the world of painting. I got started under his tutelage in the Association of Culture Creators, then in the Culture and Sports Town Centre, and at present I paint in a studio at the Arts Theatre.
Numerous exhibitions on account mum have as well as interviews in television
My works have already been noticed and awarded. I am currently the winner of two international fine art contests and six all-Poland ones.
- 1st place in the all-Poland contest entitled by Mexican Embassy organize
- 1st place in the international contest entitled “Mieszkam w Beskidach”,
- 1st place in the all-Poland Władysław Ślewiński contest entitled "Kwiaty polskie na Mazowszu",
- 1st place in the all-Poland contest entitled “Świętokrzyski Czar”, the prize was a study visit to Brussels at the invitation of Member of the European Parliament Róża von Thun,
- 3rd place in the all-Poland contest entitled “Muzeum widziane oczami artysty”,
- distinction in the international contest entitled “Zapachy życia”,
- distinction in the all-Poland contest entitled “Unia Kultur”,
- distinction in the all-Poland contest entitled “Kompozycje”,
- distinction in the all-Poland contest entitled “Grodzisk niezwykły”.
- distinction in the international contest entitled by Georgian Embassy organize
If you are interested in buying my paintings, please contact me...